Learn More About TinkerSpace...
Play is the work of childhood.
~ Jean Piaget
The State has closed businesses like TinkerSpace through at least July 22nd.
TinkerKit Pickup is Available
Mon: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Tue: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Wed: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thu: 1:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat: 1:00 am - 4:00 pm
5472 Moreno St.
Montclair, CA 91763
Admission and Membership
$20 per child age 2-16
$10 per accompanying siblings age 2-16
Each child admission includes one adult. $5 admission for each additional adult.
Adult makers (not accompanying children) are welcome by reservation only. $15 per admission.
- Families will be seated at a table at least 6 feet from another table.
- At the table will be TinkerTrays with materials that can be used to create based on our inspiration board and your own imagination.
- Additional supplies will be brought to your table as needed.
- Guided activities will be offered throughout the day (participate at your own option).
- A limited "menu" of self-guided activities will be available each day
- Face coverings are recommended while in TinkerSpace. Masks are required when entering, exiting, or moving around inside TinkerSpace.
Standard art supplies (recycled materials, paper, cardboard, glue, pens, tools, etc.) are included in admission . If special supplies are needed (motors, LED lights, copper tape, etc) they may be purchased on-site.
Membership to TinkerSpace is available on a per child basis (with discounts for additional children within the same family). Membership allows for unlimited admission to TinkerSpace for 12 months, discounts on classes and workshops offered through TinkerSpace, and special programs available only to members,
Classes and Workshops
Learn how to use electronics, simple machines, and other technology as a tool in your creativity pack. Workshops are offered in a small group setting. Parents are welcome, even encouraged to stay and help their children, however, we ask that tinkerers\' creative abilities be respected and that they are allowed to make their projects their own.
Students under the age of 8 must have a parent/guardian remain on the premises for the duration of each class. (Stand Alone Workshops that are not part of a class require parent supervision for all children under 10). Students enrolled in multiple classes with no more than a 15-minute gap between them may stay at TinkerSpace between activities. Otherwise, students must be picked up promptly at the end of class.